After several weeks of playing we became bogged down with collecting Dragon Coins from hourly events. You receive anything from 5-25 per hour depending on how fast and what level dungeon you do. We usually only received 5 per hour as our power level was so low and we only did low level dungeons. After weeks of farming resources it soon became apparent we were in for the long haul and a Dragon wasn’t something we would be getting anytime soon.
You craft dragon souls at the hub or on a Dragon crucible at your Club house. You need 100 for a legendary dragon, but get lower level dragons from less souls.
- 10 souls unlocks Fledgling
- 50 souls unlocks The Dragon
- 100 souls unlocks The Legendary Dragon
We worked at unlocking the Fledglings for each first but we changed to farming for only one Legendary at a time.
In October Trion released the Dragon Hoard Pack which unlocked a legendary Dragon upon purchase. It also came with enough Dragon Coins and Greater Dragon Caches to unlock another Dragon.
The Dragon Hoard Pack Contains
- Inora, Flame of Enlightenment – A full legendary dragon of tremendous grace and unwavering power. Unlocking this mythical beast will grant all your classes a series of permanent boosts:
- 10% Maximum Health
- 3% Attack Speed
- +500 Physical Damage
- +50 Magic Find
- 333 Dragon Coins to speed up the unlocking of another dragon.
- 33 Greater Dragon Caches that may contain Dragon Coins, Dragon Souls that can be used or traded, or a variety of rare Dragon Eggs.
- 3 Diamond Dragonite Pouches that will help you progress toward unlocking your very own Diamond Dragon Egg used in crafting Primordial Dragons!
So after purchasing it we managed to unlock Two additional dragons along with around an extra 650 dragon coins. This will help us on our way to unlocking more dragons.